- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
God, how did I get in this mess!?
Is that the cry of your heart? You may be in the midst of an emotional hurricane right now and wondering Can anything good come out of this situation? Or you may be stumbling through the aftermath of a physical or financial crisis, fearful that youll never get back on your feet.
In How to Let God Solve Your Problems, Dr. Charles Stanley demonstrates how God allows times of trial for a number of reasons:
- To turn your attention back toward Him.
- To adjust your priorities.
- To purify and prepare you for greater service.
- To better form you into His image.
- To grant you the experience of His comfort.
Whether your hardship is the result of sin, unwise choices, or simply the consequence of living in a fallen world, God still has a plan for your life. He is aware of your circumstances, He has not forgotten His promises, and He will guide you through your difficulty to victory!
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality