This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Those who struggle in relating to an alcoholic will welcome this heartfelt encouragement and advice. Background information and a thorough resource section make this book valuable to a helping friend.
Because Doug has repeatedly rescued Gayle, shes managed to finish college and hold down a decent job. But now, as her blackouts become more frequent and severe, Doug wonders if his helping is really helping.
Jills alcoholic husband, Roger, is about to lose his job. Rogers secret problem weighs so heavily on Jill that suicide seems a tempting solution.
A pastor supports his hidden addiction to alcohol by stealing from his family and his church. How long can he hide his secret trips out of town, the private cache of alcohol in the parsonage, and the symptoms of his drunkenness and hangovers?
• Why do people abuse alcohol, and how do they become alcoholics?
• Why do problem drinkers continue to drink even when it gets them into so much trouble?
• Cant problem drinkers see what theyre doing to themselves and the people who love them?
• What can you do to help someone you love stop drinking?
• How can you cope with all the craziness that your troubled friend brings into your life?
Problem Drinking addresses these questions and more. Those who struggle in relating to an alcoholic will welcome this heartfelt encouragement and advice. Background information and a thorough resource section make Problem Drinking valuable to a helping friend.