- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Dr. Elaine Brown Spencer's courageous new book breaks the silence and tackles issues in the church we've let ride too long. In a poignant view of church happenings, the book emphasizes that everything in the church is not what it seems. The church is filled with broken people, victims of trauma and unresolved issues that have put a clog in the church engine. The one place a person can find relief from their pain has sadly become a Sunday-morning soap opera where we cannot wait to hear the outcome of a person's indiscretion. The private pain that pew members experience is real, unspoken and devastating. The time has come to break the silence and do real talk, about what we all know is going on.
Private Pain in Public Pews says it all this book is a must read that gives remedy, hope and insight that is sure to give you a new perspective on church and life itself.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling