Face-to-Face with Priscilla and Aquila: Balancing Life and Ministry - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Face-to-Face with Priscilla and Aquila explores the importance of serving together and leading together within the context of both the church and everyday life. From the author's many years of experience in women's ministry, and her personal life, she shares illustrations of the principles studied. This study is ideal for individuals, pairs of women in mentoring relationships, or for small groups of women. A leader's guide is also included with questions and plans for each session's success. There are 5 Group studies with a daily (Mon - Fri) individual study. Also included are prayer and journaling opportunities. Number of Sessions: 5
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Series: New Hope Bible Studies for Women
Janet Thompson, founder and director of About His Work Ministries, is an author and speaker on topics relevant to today's Christian. Janet discovered her purpose when God called her to "Feed My sheep." Janet answered that call by developing the Woman to Woman Mentoring Ministry at Saddleback Church, where she and her husband, Dave, have been members since 1987. Janet served as a lay minister for 12 years, leading Saddleback's Woman to Woman Mentoring Ministry, and she continues to share the blessings of mentoring by training in churches around the world.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Kathy HowardAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Timeless faith principlesMay 19, 2011Kathy HowardAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Janet Thompson's ministry experience and passion shine through in this practical Bible study. This book is not only a great resource for anyone in a mentoring/discipleship relationship, but it's also a helpful study for any Christian who is serious about living out their faith in every area of life. Thompson highlights spiritual growth, service, and discipleship as she takes readers through the life and ministry of Priscilla and Aquila. Thompson helps modern-day Christians purposefully apply timeless faith principles demonstrated in the lives of this first-century couple. This study includes specific directions for mentors and mentees (m & m's), but is flexible enough to be used by individuals and small groups.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry