Life Principles Study Guide: Advancing Through Adversity
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Series: Life Principles Study
Life Principles Study Guide: Relying on the Holy SpiritCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free, Member BookTrullian TchividjianLifeway / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
God has a plan and a purpose for you, and He can turn things to good regardless of the situation you face. These two key principles, rooted in Scripture and evidenced in the lives of Christians throughout the ages, must color the lenses through which you view adversity. In Advancing Through Adversity, Charles Stanley provides a new perspective on adversity. You'll learn which questions to ask and what lessons can be learned from adversity. Understanding God's role and bolstering your courage can help you advance through adversity rather than be overcome by it.
The Life Principles Study Guides are perfect companions to Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Bible or for use on their own. They are a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Whether you use a study in a group or as an individual, it will help you get in touch with the Bible, God, and yourself.
In Touch is the broadcast teaching ministry of Dr. Charles Stanley. Dr. Stanley provides the practical biblical truths that can help us weather the challenges of everyday life. His goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." Dr. Stanley is senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, and a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including Every Day in His Presence.
Kathryn Johnson5 Stars Out Of 5December 6, 2009Kathryn JohnsonI had the privilege to lead & teach this study with the women's Bible study at my church this fall, 2009. It was wonderful. It dealt with the difficult and challenging situations that are and will be in our lives in a very positive way. Always pointing to God, His attributes, and how to grow closer to Him in faith through our adversity. The study leads to not only to advancing through adversity but to a growing intimacy with our Lord.
Mary Longoria3 Stars Out Of 5February 4, 2009Mary LongoriaNot sure yet, I'm studying this for a class of teens. Getting ready for the college world, work world.
Fred Marlow5 Stars Out Of 5January 21, 2009Fred MarlowI was looking for a daily study guide. This workbook does not have a daily study. The lessons can be done in about 1 hr each on my own. I am thinking of combining this study with "Our Daily Bread" to complete a mens study group. The material in this book is excellent.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides