- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Jeanna Stolle Young is a daughter of the king that lives in Southern California with her dashing husband, Bruce, her two sweet princesses, Danika and Emmalynn, and two daring princes, Christian and Kenton. God gave her the vision for this series that has caused her faith to grow through watching Him work. She has a passion for moms of princesses and knights training up the next generation for Christ. She is a speaker and blogger at www.theprincessparables.com
There are more than 13 books in the Princess Parable brand.
Jacqueline Kinney Johnson is a former tribal missionary to the Kuna Indians located on the Colombian border in Central America. The vision for The Princess Parable Series was born in these jungles. She is the wife of Pastor Ralph Johnson and the mother of two daughters and the grandmother of three princesses, Catherine, Alexandra Grace, and Megan Joy and four young knights, Zack, Payton, Maverick, and Christopher. She delights in stirring young hearts and imaginations with Godly character and the certainty of becoming a child of the King for eternity. Her passion is mentoring and equipping dedicated young women for life, marriage, motherhood, and beyond. She lives in a castle perched high on a hill above the Pacific Ocean in Southern California.
Omar Aranda studied Fine Arts in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he was born. Many top publishers and companies worldwide have commissioned him for projects including story artwork, comics, and character design. He started his career as an artistic painter but now devotes all of his time to illustrations for children's products.
Luke 14:12-14 is quoted in the back of the book, explaining that celebrations should include those who are handicapped or poor. Also, a letter from Princess Joy to young readers explains the blessings of being kind to other people. The book's artwork is vibrant with bright colors and the words are not too difficult for young readers. Dr. Dennis E. Hensley, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places