Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Give your children the tools they need to move from writing one to three paragraph compositions with structure and style. This package features everything you need to instruct your children in early writing skills, including printing practice and sentence formation to early grammar, story sequence analysis, and writing paragraphs.
This is the writing portion of Primary Arts of Language Complete Reading Package (sold- separately).
This writing portion is divided into three parts: printing, copy work, and composition. The printing portion provides a handwriting program to teach students to correctly form letters, and know how to pronounce the letter sounds. The copy work exercises will help with printing fluency and prepare students to composition. The composition lessons gently teach students to write stories and paragraphs.
This kit includes:
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing Teacher's Manual; 72 pages, spiralbound with softcover.
- Writing DVD-ROM that includes an instructional video by Jill Pike, Reading Comprehension MP3 by Adam Andrews, Dictation/Narration/Public Speaking MP3 Audio by Andrew Pudewa, and The Four Language Arts MP3 by Andrew Pudewa
- All About Spelling Level 1 Student Packet (Phonogram Chart, tokens, phonogram cards, sound cards, key cards, word cards, progress chart, and a certificate of achievement)
- All About Spelling: Spelling Basic Interactive Kit with color-coded letter tiles and phonogram sounds app plus phonogram cards
- All About Spelling Level 1 Teacher's Manual, 122 pages, softcover.
Vendor: Institute For Excellence In Writing
Publication Date: 2011
Primary Arts of Language--Complete Reading PackageJill PikeInstitute For Excellence In Writing / 2011 / Other$69.00
Q: Is the PDF student workbook the same as the student workbook available for purchase seprately? I am homeschooling twins and would need 2 student workbooks. Don't know if the PDF workbook included in the kit is the same as the one for sale in hardcopy.
The pdf files are student workbook pages. They are different than item WW123771 "All About Spelling Level 1 Student Material Packet" which will be required for each student.
Q: What grade level is this best suited for?
This program is designed for grades K-2.