BJU Press Grade 8 Hard Drive & Mega Curriculum Kit (2014 Edition)
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Give your students a top-notch education with ease! With BJU Press' Hard Drive kits, you can have all of the award-winning BJU Press Distance Learning content for a full year. The content installed on the hard drive is available for 13 months only before being automatically erased, giving you and your students plenty of time to complete the year's school work. Just plug it in to your USB 2.0 port and you're ready to go! The menu keeps track of lessons already viewed, so you can quickly move on to the next.
Preloaded with all of the teaching content for this grade, this 2014 Hard Drive Kit includes the hard drive, student texts, and packets of print materials necessary to complete the course. Please note that for this year's kits, printed teacher's editions are not included. Instead, these 2014 kits include "Parent Resource Packets" (which includes answer keys for daily written assignments, a record of grades, tests & quizzes, video lesson guides, and additional activity pages) as well as "Student Worksheet Packets" (which include worksheets, charts, graphs, and illustrations). Packets are three-hole-punched and organized consecutively by unit and lesson.
Grade 8 includes the following instruction:
- Bible Truths Level B begins with Creation and explores the times and people before the Flood through the events to the claiming of the Promised Land.
- American Republic presents the sequential development of the United States from a Christian perspective.
- Writing & Grammar 8 reviews the eight parts of speech and five basic sentence patterns while giving special attention to the usage of correct grammar elements.
- Excursions in Literature presents a biblical perspective on six major themes-friends, choices, heroes, discoveries, adventurers, and viewpoints.
- Space and Earth Science affirms the young-earth creationary view of the earth's history and rejects the uniformitarian/evolutionary models pervading our culture.
- Pre-algebra Pre-algebra eases the transition from arithmetic to algebra.
For a full list of the contents of this kit, please see the above "Contents PDF"
- Pentium class, 1 GHz processor or the equivalent.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP service pack2 or Windows Vista
- Minimum of 512MB RAM (or more as required by the operating system).
- USB 2.0 port
- Best viewed at 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- External speakers with adjustable volume control recommended
- NOTcompatible with MACs
This Product Contains The Following Items
|HDD Kit Grade 8 Box A (2014 Edition)|
|HDD Kit Grade 8 Box B (2014 Edition)|
|HDD Kit Grade 8 Box C (2014 Edition)|
Vendor: BJU Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Easy Grammar Ultimate Series: 180 Daily Teaching Lessons, Grade 8 Student WorkbookDr. Wanda C. PhillipsIsha Enterprises, Inc. / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$13.95Save 23% ($3.26)
Grade 8 Social Studies PACEs 1085-1096 (4th Edition)Accelerated Christian Education / Other$40.895 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
Grade 8 Word Building PACEs 1085-1096 (with 4th Edition PACEs 1085, 1087, 1088 & 1095-1096)Accelerated Christian Education / Other$39.694 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
Modern Curriculum Press Spelling Workout Grade 8 Homeschool Bundle (2002 Edition)Pearson Learning / Other$18.49 Retail:
$20.97Save 12% ($2.48)
Find Related Products
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.