Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Give your students a top-notch education with ease! With BJU Press' Hard Drive kits, you can have all of the award-winning BJU Press Distance Learning content for a full year. The content installed on the hard drive is available for 13 months only before being automatically erased, giving you and your students plenty of time to complete the year's school work. Just plug it in to your USB 2.0 port and you're ready to go! The menu keeps track of lessons already viewed, so you can quickly move on to the next.
Preloaded with all of the teaching content for this grade, this 2014 Hard Drive Kit includes the hard drive, student texts, and packets of print materials necessary to complete the course. Please note that for this year's kits, printed teacher's editions are not included. Instead, these 2014 kits include "Parent Resource Packets" (which includes answer keys for daily written assignments, a record of grades, tests & quizzes, video lesson guides, and additional activity pages) as well as "Student Worksheet Packets" (which include worksheets, charts, graphs, and illustrations). Packets are three-hole-punched and organized consecutively by unit and lesson.
Grade 7 includes the following instruction:
- Bible Truths A covers our Lord's earthly life and ministry.
- World Studies lays a foundation of historical knowledge for future study of history, moving through the Dark Ages to the twentieth century.
- Writing & Grammar 7 presents clear instruction and offers plenty of practice in writing and grammar, including an overview of the Writing Process and many focused writing activities.
- Explorations in Literature presents a compilation of stories, poems, and essays from a variety of authors and genres grouped by theme to develop critical thinking skills.
- Fundamentals of Math covers concepts such as whole numbers, decimals, number theory, fractions, and an introduction to algebra and geometry.
- Life Science introduces the living world with all its wonders, examining microbiology, botany, zoology, ecology, and human anatomy through the lense of a Christian Worldview.
For a full list of the contents of this kit, please see the above "Contents PDF"
- Pentium class, 1 GHz processor or the equivalent.
- Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Windows XP service pack 2 or Windows Vista
- Minimum of 512MB RAM (or more as required by the operating system).
- USB 2.0 port
- Best viewed at 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- External speakers with adjustable volume control recommended
- NOTcompatible with Mac
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
|HDD Kit Grade 7 Box A (2014 Edition)|
|HDD Kit Grade 7 Box B (2014 Edition)|
|HDD Kit Grade 7 Box C (2014 Edition)|
Vendor: BJU Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Modern Curriculum Press Spelling Workout Grade 7 Homeschool Bundle (2002 Edition)Pearson Learning / Other$15.73 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$20.97Save 25% ($5.24)
msmith1 Stars Out Of 5Extremely disappointedSeptember 20, 2016msmithQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1This is our first experience with BJU homeschool curriculum. We read the description of the product and it did not say that we needed to order any additional recourses. I did not see upon ordering and looking back at it I can not find where it specifies which program the hard drive runs off of either. We received it and went to open it on my computer and found out that it is not compatible to mac products. We had to go out and buy a new computer for our daughter to start. The hard drive has to be plugged into the wall to work and has not battery reserve. We live in a overseas where we have prolonged power outages. When we did load it onto the computer it was not at all user friendly and completely confusing. As we watched the orientation videos it seemed we were missing text books and additional recourses. For this price we expected everything we needed to be included. We are very disappointed with this product and do not recommend it.
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.