- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
What's the number one nightmare for every loving parent?
Most would say to outlive my child. One spring break, a middle-aged dad and mom suddenly face a 50/50 chance of survival prognosis for their twenty-two-year-old daughter. They quickly realize their intense parental desire to protect their child is thwarted. Their thoughts are full of penetrating questions they were too busy to consider earlier.
How do believers get through a terrifying crisis with their faith intact? It's something God immediately began to teach an entire family.
Our Ever-Present Help confidently boasts in God's magnificent assistance to those who decide to trust Him even in the worst of times. Discover how to
- understand God's ways to speak, teach, and lavishly provide during a crisis;
- cry out to God and pray big;
- trust God fully more than people or human abilities;
- gain assurance that God is working to accomplish His
purposes even during suffering.
This memoir highlights parents pondering the unconditional surrender of
their child's life back to God, their transforming Christian marriage, God's
timing, how to overcome a season of ravaging fear, and much more.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational