Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Geneva Press
Publication Date: 2012
This detailed, comprehensive interpretation of the Presbyterian Book of Order is the most complete resource of its kind. Joan S. Gray and Joyce C. Tucker have revised this best-selling book to include the new standards from the new Form of Government in the Book of Order. It explains the system of Presbyterian government, from sessions to presbyteries to synods to the General Assembly itself.
Joan S. Gray is a teaching elder living in Atlanta, GA. She was moderator of the 217th General Assembly of the PC(USA).
Joyce C. Tucker is an Honorably Retired teaching elder.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions