- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Warning: Do not read this book if you are not willing to be changed by the Lord!
This book uncovers the hidden truth of the preparation of the bride of Christ. The message in this book is to help the Christian see some of the necessary elements the Lord uses in preparation for the marriage. This teaching is based on Ephesians 5:27: That He [Jesus] might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, as well as other places in the Bible where this truth is concealed. If this teaching is received, the heart of the individual Christian will be open to the Lord enabling him to enter the process of preparation, which is necessary for the union with Jesus Christ.
I know it is the earnest desire of the author that, as you read this book, you would find that pearl of great value that remains hidden until found by a seeking and hungry heart.
James Parnell Teacher at Cornerstone Bible Center
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth