Preparing To Be A Help Meet: A Good Marriage Starts Long Before the Wedding - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Instead of pining away for your one true love, prepare for being a helpmate today. Marriage is a lot of hard work. The more you learn today, the easier it will be tomorrow! In Preparing To Be a Help Meet, author Debi Pearl mentors young women to develop the mindset of a wife, preparing them to experience the joys of marriage. The book contains six love stories and comes complete with a Teacher's Guide. Can be read individually or used in a group setting. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: No Greater Joy Ministries
Publication Date: 2010
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
CL4 Stars Out Of 5well put togetherMay 10, 2016CLQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3Very good advice ~
daughter at home5 Stars Out Of 5A Must-Read for all Young Ladies!September 25, 2014daughter at homeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was a wonderful read! I appreciated all the practical advice- it was challenging, convicting, encouraging and inspiring! Included in this book were a number of love stories. They each were unique and different, but all beautiful. All of the teaching shared in this book were straight from the Bible, and they can all be applied now in being a single young lady and then carried over into being a wife and helper to your future husband. This book is a very helpful and insightful read that I'd recommend to any and every young lady. Also in the back of this book are questions and a teacher's guide- perfect for a small group or Bible study.
I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review. All thoughts are my own.
6BlessingsAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 16, 20136BlessingsAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has very helpful information for young ladies. It helps them prepare for a successful marriage personally, as well as be able to evaluate potential mates. With these helps, they can better plan ahead & make informed decisions, as opposed to just "falling" for the wrong guy.
GoobCleveland, TNAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Gives good insight to help you improveMarch 4, 2012GoobCleveland, TNAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book explains the three types of men and three types of women. It really does help you to prepare for marriage in many ways. Like for example the person you are before you get married will be what you will be like when you're married. That as single women we need to grow close to God and have our foundation in Him that way we are the person that God himself will be proud of and so will our future husband. Although I haven't finished reading it yet I'm so glad I did purchase it and have found a direction in which I can walk in this preparing time of my life.
StephAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5June 24, 2011StephAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has shed a whole new perspective on truly "waiting" for the right man in my life to come along. I would recommend this to any girl who is still "waiting".
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues