- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Are you or someone you know nearing the end of their high school career? If so, you know that there are many decisions right around the corner. Help them prepare with this Bible study course intended to focus on issues such as new friendships, spiritual growth, and a healthy lifestyle.
The following 7-session course will help you and your group discuss questions on how to prepare for life after high school such as:
- What s exciting about life after high school? What makes you
- What would be the result of treating the Bible like a buffet from
which you could pick and choose truths, versus accepting the whole
as God s Word?
- Whom do you look to as a model of belief? Have you ever met or known a Christian who gave Christianity a bad reputation?
How to experience God the way he intended it.
Experience life with frienships that matter.
How to receive and give love the way God intended.
Tell Your Story
How to recognize and share your story effectively.
A Healthy Body
Unlike a human gadget, your body was designed by God!
Calling and Purpose
Living a life that points upward and beyond you.
Rest and Relaxation
Embrace God's command to enjoy the Sabbath through fellowship and himself.
Total number of pages - 104 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides