- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Walter Wangerin Jr. is widely recognized as one of the most gifted writers writing today on the issues of faith and spirituality. Known for his bestselling Book of the Dun Cow, Wangerins writing voice is immediately recognizable, and his fans number in the millions. The author of over forty books including The Book of God, Wangerin has won the National Book Award and the New York Times Best Childrens Book of the Year Award. He lives in Valparaiso, Indiana, where he is Senior Research Professor at Valparaiso University.
Vicky Fogg5 Stars Out Of 5January 1, 2010Vicky FoggI have been reading this each Christmas season for several years. It has been a wonderful blessing to me as I have focused on Jesus. It is also a gentle reminder that Christ is in every day, not just Christmas. I purchased several copies to give as gifts this year to encourage friends in their walk with the Lord during this busy time of year.
David Eardley5 Stars Out Of 5December 23, 2009David EardleyThis book has been my constant companion through the Advent/Christmas season since its publication. Wangerin's compelling style of storytelling invites the reader to experience the journey toward Christmas with poignancy and relevancy. Highly recommended!
Stacey Olson5 Stars Out Of 5December 16, 2007Stacey OlsonThis is the best advent book I have read so far! Beautiful, spiritual, thought provoking...
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Christmas >> Advent >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Christmas >> Download >> eBooks
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals