Preparing Evangelistic Sermons: A Seven-Step Method for Preaching Salvation / Revised - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2015
When it comes to evangelism, converting the sinner is God's part. Communicating the gospel is the preacher's part. But how is this done effectively? Professor of expository preaching Ramesh Richard offers pastors a simple, do-it-yourself resource for preparing and delivering evangelistic sermons. Incorporating a seven-step process, this book guides readers through the foundation, framework, method, and special issues of evangelistic preaching. With six appendices that provide relevant information, outlines, and checklists, Preparing Evangelistic Sermons is ideal for students of evangelism, preachers, and ministry leaders who seek a better way to proclaim Christ to others.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Classic Preaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching