Preparing Your Daughter for Every Woman's Battle: Creative Conversations about Sexual and Emotional Integrity - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Long before we may realize it, our daughters are bombarded with messages about sex--from friends, advertisers, media icons, and more. All of this input, along with the whirlwind of emotions that accompany puberty, can leave them confused and filled with unasked questions about boys, dating, sex, and their own value. While you may believe that your preteen or early adolescent is too young for "the talk," now is the perfect time for creative conversations about sexuality. By introducing key principles and truths during these teachable years, you can lay a foundation that will help your daughter withstand the inevitable pressures young women face. And you'll create a lasting bond, establishing yourself as a trustworthy authority who is willing to help her address the sensitive issues in her life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Shannon Ethridge is a million-copy best-selling author and a certified life coach. Previously a youth pastor and abstinence educator, Shannon has a master's degree in counseling/human relations from Liberty University. She has spoken to youth, college students, and adults since 1989. The mother of two adult children, Shannon lives in Michigan.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Amber2 Stars Out Of 5Be awareFebruary 20, 2015AmberQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2This book contains a graphic recounting of intercourse in the daughter section, and your child may not be completely ready for such explicit detail. Probably best used with older teens. My almost 12 year old was not ready, and she has had education about the matter.
Kate5 Stars Out Of 5February 14, 2012KateGreat Book! This book taught me a lot about myself and my daughter. It has strengthened our relationship.
GgirlFt LauderdaleAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 4, 2012GgirlFt LauderdaleAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This book is a must read for anyone with a daughter. Just wish I had found it sooner.
MommaMia41VirginiaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Exactly what I was looking for!!!July 5, 2011MommaMia41VirginiaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was exactly what I needed. Kept our Christian beliefs at the forefront, but answered all the questions my daughter had. Really helped with any awkwardness that either of us had, and gave honest Godly advice.
My daughter (11) told me she was so glad I got this book. We've had talks many times over the years, as it is a continuing conversation, but this was for all the details that hadn't quite been answered yet. Very worth the money - highly recommended.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues