Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A weekly worship planning book for pastors and musicians.
An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year. The 2018-2019 edition of Prepare! music & worship planner is lectionary-based and places at one's fingertips a calendar format that helps plan the entire choir year from September through August. The spiral-bound CEB edition contains reproducible worship planning forms, suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more. Also included is the complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings.
|Title: Prepare!: An Ecumenical Music & Worship Planner - 2018-2019, CEB Edition|
By: Mary J. Scifres, David L. Bone
Format: Spiral Bound
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2018|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW856511
Prepare!: An Ecumenical Music & Worship Planner - 2018-2019, NSRV EditionMary J. Scifres, David L. BoneAbingdon Press / 2018 / Spiral Bound$0.99 Retail:
$25.99Save 96% ($25.00)
An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year, the 2018-2019 edition Prepare! is lectionary based and places everything at your fingertips:
- Calendar format that helps you plan the entire choir year, from September through August.
- Eight or more suggested hymns for each service keyed to 16 hymnals from at least 7 different denominations, including: Africana Hymnal, The Baptist Hymnal, Chalice Hymnal (Disciples of Christ), The Faith We Sing, Glory to God: The Presbyterian Hymnal, The Hymnal 1982 (Episcopal), Hymns for the Family of God, Lutheran Book of Worship, The Presbyterian Hymnal, The New Century Hymnal (United Church of Christ), Renew! Songs & Hymns for Blended Worship, Songs for Praise and Worship Singalong Edition, The United Methodist Hymnal, Voices United, Worship & Song, and Worship III (Roman Catholic).
- Complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings, using the Common English Bible translation.
- Reproducible worship planning forms.
- Resources for holidays and special days.
- Suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more.
Also available with NRSV texts.