- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Lori's conversational style of writing eases the reader into her story effortlessly. Her narrative voice is friendly and charming, allowing the reader to develop a sense of personal rapport with the author.
Her passion and understanding for the pressures of teenage life are evident in her writing, and she creates a vivid portrait of the teenage social climate that rings true even today. She handles difficult topics - teenage pregnancy and abortion - with tact, and her experience in the medical field brings interesting insight to an often-veiled issue.
Her genuine, heart-felt prayer is that Pregnant at 16 will soften hardened hearts toward young, unwed pregnant teenagers and their precious unborn children, and ultimately rescue the unborn from destruction by abortion.
Thirty-five years after her personal experience with teen pregnancy, Lori is now Honey to one, Momma to three, Gramma to four, and remains her daddy's Little Papoochnick.
Lori and her husband, Joe, enjoy easy river kayaking, mountain hikes, casual evening walks, and entertaining as many guests as they can possibly squeeze into their home.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family