- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2012
We all have heard time and time again of the changes a woman goes through when she is pregnant. But what about the man? Doesn't his life change too?
PregMANncy is an honest and humorous memoir looking at the changes author Christian Piatt experience with his wife and son when they learn they're expecting their second child - an unplanned pregnancy.
Containing stories and unscripted (and surprising) quotes from his young son as they await the birth of his baby sister, PregMANcy will take you on the wild ride of parenthood and show that it's not always easier the second time around.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood