- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Preaching the Hard Words of Jesus is loaded with Scripture, bibliographic references, and scholarly resources, this book walks us through Jesus' harder teachings on topics like the demands of discipleship, sex, and marriage, divorce hell, the end times, and more.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Preacher's Toolbox
The longer we preach, the more we realize how radical are the words of Jesus, how shocking they often are even to Christians, and how alien they are to our Western culture. In this book veteran pastor Steve Mathewson gives proven wisdom from decades of preaching through the Gospels on how to explain the harsh words of Jesus: his teachings on tough topics like sex and marriage and divorce, hell, the End Times, and much more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Preaching
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Narrative Preaching
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching