Preaching and the Other: Studies of Postmodern Insights - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2010
Preaching and the Other introduces the reader to six major themes characteristic of the postmodern era that are important for preaching and explains their implications. Themes discussed include: perception as interpretation, deconstruction, otherness, transgression, pluralism, and the importance of apologetics.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Preaching
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> General Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching