- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
She tackles the complex theological questions: If God is sovereign, why pray? If prayer is not a way to change God's mind, what is it? It's a way, she illustrates, for God to send His power and provision into the world through His people. The study takes a detailed look at prayer's purpose, process, promise, and practice.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Live a Praying Life in Adversity: Why You Keep Praying When You Want to Give Up - eBookJennifer Kennedy DeanNew Hope Publishers / 2014 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Conversations with the Most High: 365 Days in God's Presence - eBookJennifer Kennedy DeanNew Hope Publishers / 2014 / ePub$8.79 Retail:
$10.99Save 20% ($2.20)
Clothed with Power: A Six-Week Journey to Freedom, Power, and Peace - eBookJennifer Kennedy DeanNew Hope Publishers / 2013 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)
Widely recognized as an unusually gifted communicator of the deep truths of Gods Word, Jennifer is a board member for Advanced Writers and Speakers Association, a member of Americas National Prayer Committee, a board member and broadcaster with WebTV4Women, and a member of National Association of Professional Women.
Jennifer was widowed in 2005 after 26 years of marriage to Wayne Dean, her partner both in life and ministry. They are the parents of three grown sons. Jennifer makes her home in Marion, Kentucky.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality