Praying for Your Prodigal - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2014
A Parent's Book of Prayers: Day by Day Devotional - eBookTony WoodB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$9.99
Power of a Praying Parent Prayer and Study Guide, The - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$4.79 Retail:
$5.99Save 20% ($1.20)
A book for parents and family members of those who are far from God, Praying for Your Prodigal draws on insights from AHA to help readers prayand hopefor their prodigal.
In this hope-filled, honest book Kyle Idleman offers stories about prodigals specifically for parents and grandparents of prodigals, as well as a series of prayers for readers to work through as they offer their prodigals to God.
Kyle Idleman is the Teaching Pastor at Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, Kentucky, the fourth largest church in America. Author of AHA and the award winning and bestselling book Not a Fan, he regularly speaks at conferences and events around the world. He and his wife, DesiRae, have four children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality