A Short Guide to Praying as a Family: Growing Together in Faith and Love Each Day - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Praying together not only enriches family life but also leads the Catholic family toward its primary goal: the holiness and salvation of each member.This wonderful little book provides a simple and easy-to-implement plan for family prayer. Arranged successively according to the basic stages of prayer, A Short Guide to Praying as a Family allows each family to progress step by step from one level of prayer to the next. Beautiful stained-glass images invite you to enter the mystery of each prayer and give glory to God as a family.Designed to be used throughout the day, this book will help your family speak to God, turn to Him for help, listen to Him, and praise Him. What better gift could you give them?Compiled by The Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia in Nashville, this little book is backed by a strong Catholic tradition rooted in teaching the faith. From making time to recite basic oral prayers throughout the day to making each moment of life a prayer, A Short Guide to Praying as a Family is a lifelong guide to the spiritual life and a powerful means to building a relationship with the Lord.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Saint Benedict Press
Publication Date: 2015
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time