Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds, Paperback Edition|
By: Beth Moore
Number of Pages: 352
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 X 1.00 (inches)|
Weight: 11 ounces
Stock No: WW464337
Get Out of That Pit: Straight Talk About God's DeliveranceBeth MooreThomas Nelson / 2009 / Trade Paperback$15.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 58 Reviews
$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds, Abridged AudiobookBeth Moore, Cynthia HollowayBrilliance Audio / 2009 / Compact disc$5.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 45% ($4.50)
Beth Moore's #1 best-selling book (more than one million copies in print) is available in paperback for the first time!
Praying God's Word is the perennial favorite Scripture-prayer resource designed to help us decisively overcome specific strongholds: pride, idolatry, addiction, loss, depression, unbelief, temptation, and more.
No matter how overwhelmed or out of control a person may feel today, Beth boldly reminds us that nothing is bigger or more powerful than the Lord. With this landmark book we learn to wield the sword of the Spirit, praying God's Word to break free from anything that has a hold on us until the joy and authority of Christ rules in our lives.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Praying Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Mega Fall Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living