Prayers That Avail Much for Teens - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Prayers That Avail Much for Teens - eBook|
By: Germaine Copeland
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Harrison House
|Publication Date: 2010|
Stock No: WW13421EB
Germaine Griffin Copeland, founder and president of Word Ministries, Inc., is the author of the Prayers That Avail Much family of books. Her writings provide scriptural prayer instruction to help you pray more effectively for those things that concern you and your family and for other prayer assignments. Her teachings on prayer, the personal growth on the intercessor, emotional healing and related subjects have brought understanding, hope, healing, and liberty to the discouraged and emotionally wounded. She is a woman of prayer and praise whose highest form of worship is the study of Gods Word. Her greatest desire is to know God.
Word Ministries, Inc. is a prayer and teaching ministry. Germaine believes that God called her to teach the practical application of the Word of Truth for successful victorious living. After years of searching diligently for truth and trying again and again to come out of depression, she decided that she was a mistake. Out of the depths of despair she called upon the Name of the Lord, and the light of Gods presence invaded the room where she was sitting.
It was in that moment that she experienced the warmth of Gods love; old things passed away, and she felt brand new. She discovered a motivation for livinglife had a purpose. Living in the presence of God she has found unconditional love and acceptance, healing for crippled emotions, contentment that overcomes depression, peace in the midst of adverse circumstances and grace for developing healthy relationships. The ongoing process of transformation evolved into praying for others, and the prayer of intercession became her prayer focus.
Germaine is the daughter of the late Reverend A.H. "Buck" and Donnis Brock Griffin. She and her husband, Everette, have four children, and their prayer assignments increase as grandchildren and great-grandchildren are born. Germaine and Everette reside in Roswell, a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality