Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Artist / Designer▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 4.00 (inches)|
Sometimes the deepest hurts are the most difficult to express. Times of grief and sorrow can also be times of great loneliness, when it seems we bear unbearable burdens by ourselves.
Jill Kelly's infant son, Hunter, was diagnosed with a terminal illness. During the difficult months that followed, Jill often wrote prayers in her journals. She poured out her anguish, pain, and questions to the One who could comfort, heal, and mend her broken heart. It was through the grace of a compassionate God that Jill found lasting hope and peace.
Prayers of Hope for the Brokenhearted is a collection of simple prayers that offer solace to anyone who experiences heartache and sorrow.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Comfort/Sympathy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Comfort/Sympathy
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Inspirational