- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Expectant moms are looking for reassurance and guidance in their new roles; these tender prayers deliver it. This elegant gift book offers heartwarming, Scripture-based prayers-penned by a mother of four-that address the practical, everyday issues expectant mothers face. Simple, reassuring words encourage readers to have faith in God and bring all their awakened emotions and experiences to Him. The beautiful interior is inviting and uplifting. This is a gift that any expectant mother will cherish.
Angela Thomas is an ordinary woman and mom, with an extraordinary passion for God. She's been honored to walk alongside women of all ages and walks of life through her books and speaking engagements. Angela received her Master's degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. For more information on Angela, visit: www.angelathomas.com.
DebbiePretoriusSouth AfricaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Everyone can identify with these prayersAugust 17, 2012DebbiePretoriusSouth AfricaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Worth the read for all mothers-to-be! I bought the book for my expecting friend and both she and I loved each prayer.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting