|Title: Prayers for New Brides: Putting on the Armor After the Wedding Dress - PDF Download [Download]|
By: Jennifer White
Format: PDF Download
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW26973DF
A new wife is seldom aware of the intense spiritual battle threatening her dreams of happily ever after. Often, she enters the marriage without the benefit of great examples, biblical knowledge, and mentors offering godly wisdom. The battle begins and she is unarmed. Can she survive? Will her marriage become another divorce statistic? Marriage is Gods design. He has a battle plan, the power and the resources to win. When a wife knows who God is and what He can do, she can trust Him to sustain her and her marriage. Her joy will be complete as she allows Him to empower her to do more for her union than she can imagine.
Jennifer O. White has a bachelor's degree in social work, with a minor in marketing, the spiritual gifts of mercy and shepherding, and a passion to help others know their worth despite their failings. She taught Sunday school classes, small groups, women's Bible studies in person and online, and currently teaches at JenniferOWhite.com about pursuing a relationship with God through prayer.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers >> More Prayer Collections
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.