- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2015
In What the Prayers of Jesus Tell Us About the Heart of God, author Shane Stanford introduced five prayer focusesthe five purposes Jesus had for praying to his Father that reveal Christs hopes and desires for how we might also commune with God. Now, in this coordinating leader guide, Stanford provides helpful direction for groups wishing to study Jesus prayers together.
- Five sessions coordinate with each of the five chapters of the book.
- Designed for a 45- to 60-minute meeting.
- Discussion questions engage group interaction.
- Group activities and easy-to-reproduce handouts provided for life application.
- Additional leader prompts, closing prayers, Scripture references, and summaries are included.