Prayer 101: What Every Intercessor Needs to Know - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In Prayer 101, experienced prayer leader Elaine Helms offers support for local church prayer ministry leaders looking for a tool to train and equip the body of Christ. Consisting of eight chapters, Prayer 101 helps the new believer---as well as Christians with a dry or nonexistent prayer life---understand key principles of intercession. Develop a new confidence to pray in private or in public and to intercede for those in your life!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Marisol FernandezBrooklyn, NYAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5May 9, 2008Marisol FernandezBrooklyn, NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleFast reading. Gives lots of references to the verses in the bible. very informative. i am glad I purchased it.
Laurie Bartolotta4 Stars Out Of 5April 17, 2008Laurie BartolottaGood information book and has some good points on how to start an incessory prayer minstry.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer