Prayer Changes Teens: How to Parent from Your Knees - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Parenting teenagers isn't easy. No matter how much we love our kids and want to protect them, we cannot control them or their circumstances. But God is in control, and he cantake care of our kids far better than we ever could. So what else can we do? We can pray. In fact, prayer should be our first response-because prayer is the most powerful tool at a parent's disposal. That is what this book is about: releasing our teens to God's control, learning to pray specifically and with confidence for their every need,and recovering the sense of humor that will help us face the situations that now cause us so much stress. McHenry willshow you valuable insights on more than twenty areas of conflict you are likely to experience with your teen-from language, grades and clothing to drugs, drinking and smoking; what the Bible has to say on each subject, tips from parenting experts and discussion starters to help open up dialogue with your teens.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting