Prayer Availeth Much - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
Taking its title from James 5:16, Prayer Availeth Much is a challenge to Christians; it is a challenge to explore the boundless possibility of prayer, as the forward puts it. T. M. Anderson hopes--and prays--that with this book, Christians will explore the possibilities of prayer, and once again see the true power and profundity of prayer. Basing each chapter on a verse, this intensive study of prayer connects prayer to other important elements of the Christian life, including the experience of joy, peace, doubt, and the glorification of God. Anderson does not simply relate prayer to other elements of the Christian life, but teaches the reader about the three essentials of prayer--Ask, Seek, Knock--and how each one of them plays an important role in the believer's daily life. Ideal for personal study or devotions, T. M. Anderson's book, Prayer Availeth Much, will encourage and challenge each person to more actively seek and worship God through prayer. -Tim Perrine, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality