BROWSE for Christian Living
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
True prayer is a part of God's planning for Christians. We are commanded to "pray without ceasing," and Jesus Himself has given us a perfect model of prayer. Learn what the Bible teaches about prayer, as well as how to improve your current prayer life, with this valuable study How to Pray.
Strengthen your relationship with the living God with all twenty-five books of the Teach Yourself the Bible Series. Each Volume in a timeless, yet practical, study of the Word of God.
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1961
Series: Teach Yourself the Bible
Designed to help you discover important basic Bible truths for yourself, this series takes you carefully through each book of the New Testament and six other subjects crucial to the understanding of all growing Christians.
KEITH L. BROOKS founded the American Prophetic League of Los Angeles in 1930. He was the author of numerous Bible study courses, books, and tracts. Although Keith passed away in 1954, his wife, Laura, continued the ministry of the American Prophetic League until 1960. The League's Prophecy Monthly eventually merged with Moody Bible Institute's Moody Monthly. The published Bible study became the Teach Yourself the Bible Series from Moody Publishers.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides