Practicing the Presence of People: How We Learn to Love - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
In the deepest part of our hearts and souls is the desire to love well. Yet in our struggle to do so, we learn that, as Mike Mason puts it, "We are not born with love; it is something we must learn." Now, in Practicing the Presence of People, he helps us launch that learning process. Mason points the way to fresh knowledge and fresh experience, showing how we can discover new things about those we love, understand them from the inside out, tenderly identify with their weaknesses, and celebrate that they too were lovingly made by the hand of God.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
WendyAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 22, 2011WendyAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Thrilled wlth purchase!!!Service was exceptional!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships