PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT ... and The Princeton Review brings you all the practice you need to ace the Upper Level SSAT or ISEE and get into the private school of your choice.
The Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT) and Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) are crucial parts of the application process for private schools. Give yourself or your student a leg up in the competitive admissions race with this workout book full of practice problems and explanations to help hone your areas of strength, improve your areas of weakness, and drill your way to success.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 for SSAT & 1 for ISEE), plus nearly 600 additional questions
• Alternating SSAT & ISEE drills that provide a clear comparison of specific
• Verbal, Math, Reading, and Writing question types
Academic and Strategic Explanations.
• Solve questions "your teachers way" using a fundamental-skills approach
• Learn when to apply The Princeton Reviews test-cracking techniques
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Assess your current knowledge and use the drills included to hone in on
the areas where you need improvement
• Customize your study plan for a higher score
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.