Practice of Piety: Directing a Christian How to Walk, that He May Please God. - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
Written originally in 1611, The Practice of Piety is a powerful work on Christian piety and practical living. Deeply influential on the Puritan movement, The Practice of Piety systematically investigates piety, beginning with a detailed account of God and Christ. In it, Bayly contrasts the misery of someone not reconciled to Christ with the happiness of the godly man who is reconciled to God. Bayly diagnoses the various problems that keep people from experiencing true piety, offering solutions to each so that one may remain pious in one's everyday life. However, the majority of The Practice of Piety is various meditations and prayers for believers, which Bayly intended to advance piety. Extremely practical and personally enriching, The Practice of Piety is bound to change the way one lives. -Tim Perrine, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality