- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
The best way to describe evangelism in its simplicity is an outer flow of love and power to the world because of your committed, loving relationship with Jesus. A Practical Guide to EvangelismSupernaturally has the potential to ignite the fire of Gods love to touch a hurting and dying world. As believers, our first ministry is to the Lord Jesus Christ is our worship and devotion. Our second ministry is to be in community and fellowship with other Christians. Our third ministry we will never be able to do in Heaven, and that is to share our faith with non-Christians. This ministry has urgency behind it, because Gods heart is for the lost and His desire is that none perish but all have everlasting life. In this book, you will be trained and equipped to live a lifestyle of supernatural evangelism. You can make a difference for all of eternity by demonstrating Gods love and power to the world, starting today.
Chris Overstreet serves as the outreach pastor of Bethel Church and the School of Supernatural Ministry in Redding, California. It is common for miracles, salvations, and life transformations to occur as Chris lives his life naturally supernatural. Chris and his wife, Stefanie, a registered nurse, have a heart for missions and travel globally, equipping ordinary people in supernatural evangelism.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction