What if the Best is Yet to Come?: A Practical Guide to Pastoral Retirement & Replacement - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2013
It is not easy to find material on pastoral retirement, especially for a pastor of an independent local church. Each church and its situations are so unique that it is difficult to find a uniform method of leaving a church and installing a successor. Since so little could be found on this subject, and the need for information on pastoral replacement has become so great in our generation, I decided to write this book. I also asked my son, Robb to join me and write the closing chapters. I think it is good to hear from the one who will be taking the helm of the church, as well as the one who is stepping down. This is not intended to be a rulebook, but rather a practical guide to pastoral retirement and replacement. I trust that beyond the methods taught, the heart of the pastor toward his congregation will be seen in the pages of this book.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry