- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2014
Become an expert chef with this textbook which covers all the advanced preparation, cooking and finishing techniques you need to succeed in the professional kitchen.
Part of the bestselling Practical Cookery series and matched to the NVQ and VRQ Diplomas, this new edition has been fully updated to include recipes that incorporate modern culinary trends and up-to-date techniques. It contains all of the underpinning knowledge you need for whichever Level 3 course you are completing. In addition, catering colleges from across the UK have contributed regional recipes which will be of interest to Level 3 and master chefs alike.
- Put your knowledge into practice with 400 specially selected, easy-to-follow recipes complete with colourful photographs
- Master important skills with dozens of step-by-step sequences which guide you through advanced techniques
- Get hints, information and valuable advice on working in a professional kitchen from real chefs
- Test yourself with questions at the end of each chapter and refine your reflection technique with special sections on identifying results and conducting independent research
- Access industry-standard videos on your smartphone, tablet or computer with QR codes embedded in the text
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Home Economics
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Fundamentals & Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Home Economics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download