- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Imagine a school where the leaders in student government, academics, the arts, and sports brought out the best in themselves and their peers. Impossible?? Maybe not!
Tommy Nelson's new PowerPak series by John C. Maxwell adapts for ages 10 - 14 the leadership techniques from Maxwell's New York Times bestseller Developing the Leader within You.
In the PowerPak series, Maxwell gives a simple step-by-step plan for any young person to learn leadership skills before reaching high school or college. Topics covered include peer relationships, influence, priorities, integrity, problem solving, and self-discipline.
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living