- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
While a few people appear to be born leaders, the ability to lead is actually a collection of skills, nearly all of which can be learned and sharpened. Based on his New York Times bestseller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, author John C. Maxwell presents a daily plan to help you grow as a leader in your personal, professional, and spiritual life.
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
BrettsterKentuckyAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great mens ministry developer!December 8, 2010BrettsterKentuckyAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our entire Mens Ministry is about to use this book as its mentoring handbook. Its short, daily reading it's weekly leadership trait highlighted and with great daily question to reflect upon and it's 21 weeks of leadership development traits make it invaluable as a ministry discipleship companion that lifts the lid of the over all ministry. We use it with our staff as well. I highly recommend this book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational