Rose Publishing / 2020 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.995 out of 5 stars for I Am: Seven Powerful Claims of Jesus - Rose Visual Bible Study. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$11.99Save 25% ($3.00)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Melanie5 Stars Out Of 5I Am - Seven Powerful Claims of Christ -August 31, 2020MelanieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4If you are looking for a Bible study to help you know more about the character of Jesus, then look at the new Rose Publishing study "I Am - Seven Powerful Claims of Christ." This study is good for a personal pursuit at looking at Jesus and his I Am statements found throughout the book of John. Also, this is a good study for a small group or Sunday School class. The study teaches how a good life is found by growing deeper in Christ. The six I Am statements allow one to study these constants of Jesus and how they allow us to get to know Jesus in a personal way and to deepen the relationship that every believer should desire. The chapters also give more scripture references to miracles of Jesus, recommendations on how to live like Jesus, and gives the reader compelling questions so the reader can look at how at his or her own life and see how his or her personal relationship with Jesus has changed lives. All Rose products are excellent and this study is excellent, too
Rescued by God5 Stars Out Of 5An excellent study on the I AM claims of our LORD JesusJuly 27, 2020Rescued by GodQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I AM- Seven Powerful Claims of Christ
I am a Methodist pastor and led and participated in numerous Bible studies on various topics and form factors.
I have never done a Bible on the I AM claims of Christ. I have heard and delivered sermons on this topic. I usually don't do well with video studies and the workbook is my favorite form factor.
I was invited to examine and review the study I AM - Seven Powerful Claims of Christ by the publisher. It is both a text and graphic study and I have found it to be an excellent study. I will detail why I make that claim concerning the study.
1. If a person decides to follow Christ, they should know as much as possible about Him as they journey through their earthly life. This study helps to reflect and understand who Jesus is, why He could make these claims, and what it means for their life and the life of all the people of the world - all generations past, present and future.
2. This study gives a concise but informative background on Jesus' claims. Each claim includes an introduction and the Gospel passage from John in which the claim is recorded. In addition to the Gospel passage, other related passages are suggested from both the Old and New Testaments. With the Gospel passage, the background information that was taking place and the related passages of Scripture, I received a fuller understanding of why Jesus made the I AM claim in a concise and effective manner.
3. The next section of the claim was entitled Know It. In this section, I was asked to answer questions pertaining to the reading. It helped to reflect and understand what was taking place in the passage.
4. The next section of the claim was entitled Explore It. It detailed more background or related information that I found interesting and helpful.
5. The final learning section in the claim is entitled LIVE IT. This section included a number of Life Apllication Questions. These questions gave me the opportunity to reflect on my response to who Jesus is.
Each I AM claim included a closing prayer and a relevant quote from a Christian author or pastor. My favorite quote was from Thomas A Kempis.
6. The graphics that depicted outlines or short statements or Scripture verses were well done. I really thought they were helpful.
Considering everything, this is an excellent study for me. In fact, it is the best I've experienced in recent memory. The graphics are visually appealing and helpful. The writing is clear, concise and informative. The layout is in a logical, anticipated pattern which is helpful.
I spent about an hour on each chapter. I could have cut back the time spent or delved into it deeper.
I would recommend this study to anyone who desires to know the LORD in a significant way. It could be beneficial to someone regardless of their Christian experience.
Page 1 of 1