- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
What is your story?
We all have stories. Some are funny, some are painfulall contribute to who we are. What we dont always see is that God is weaving an overarching story that started before time, extends through history, and will reach far beyond our lifetimes. God extends an invitation to each of us to step into His story and experience the ongoing narrative of His Word in our lives.
In this unique DVD-based study, you will join visionary author Ben Arment and four of the most creative and effective communicators in the church todayLeonard Sweet, Chris Seay, Pete Wilson, and Ginny Owensas they reveal some of their personal stories and expound on key stories in King David's life. You will examine the concepts of backstory, setting, plot, conflict, and resolution within the life of David and within your own life.
Step into the power of Gods story and see where He can take yours.
Conversation Guide includes:
- Seven sessions of Scripture study
- Daily readings for personal reflection between each session
- Conversation starters and discussion questions to use with your small group
Intended for use with The Power of Your Story DVD-Based Study (ISBN: 9781401677237).
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects