Power Through Prayer - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
The caricature of lawyers as money grubbing, selfish narcissists is often derided in popular culture. But Jesus did not come for the righteous, but for the sinner. He has used men trained in the law, such as Calvin and Luther, throughout the history of his church to edify the people of God. Edward M. Bounds is one of these men. Trained as a lawyer, but called to ministry, Bounds served as an Army chaplain during the Civil War. As far as prayer is concerned, Bounds practiced what he preached. His personal prayer regimen called him to prayer for three hours every morning. Bounds did not consider his time in prayer as idle time, but a time that was effective in changing the world through the power and grace of God. Read Bounds' Power Through Prayer to enrich your understanding of God's work in the world. -Andrew Hanson, CCEL Intern
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
BillAge: 45-54Gender: male2 Stars Out Of 5Love book. Doesn't display well on Droid2March 12, 2011BillAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1One of my favorite books. On droid 2 margins beyond screen and can't size book or text.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality