7 Power Principles I Learned After Seminary - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chosen Books
Publication Date: 2005
God is moving with power in the world today. From the operational role of the Holy Spirit to warfare worship, from prophecy to miraculous healing, from demonic deliverance to powerful prayer and the new power levels taking place. God is at work in our daily lives. But are we actively taking part in His manifestation of power? Whether readers are seminary graduates or not, everyone who reads this book will come away with important lessons and practical applications of the power of the Holy Spirit. God wants to work with power in and through individuals, churches and seminaries in more ways than we may realize.
C. Peter Wagner, PhD, holds graduate degrees in theology, missiology, and religion from Fuller Theological Seminary, Princeton Theological Seminary, and the University of Southern California. He served as a field missionary in Bolivia for 16 years and he taught on the faculty of the School of Intercultural Studies at Fuller Seminary for 30 years. The author of 70 books, Wagner ministers extensively nationally and internationally from his home base in Colorado.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality