- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2010
Friendship. It's one of the most powerful forces around. It adds peace to frazzled days, provides companionship for lonely tasks, and makes any joyous event twice as fun. Written by best-selling author Karol Ladd and her best friend, Terry Ann Kelly, this fourth book in the popular Power of a Positive series shares practical principles on how to be a friend and nurture friendships. Exploring topics such as "Building on Your Common Interests," "Attitudes and Actions That Divide Relationships," "Being Real with Your Friends," and "The Forgiveness Factor," this book will help you enrich current friendships and develop new and lasting ones. The easy-to-read format and you-can-do-it principles will change the way you view your friendships forever.
Karol Ladd, bestselling author of the Power of a Positive series, is a gifted communicator and dynamic leader. She is also the founder and president of Positive Life Principles, Inc., a resource company offering strategies for success in both home and work. Karol is a popular speaker to womens organizations, church groups, and corporate events across the nation. She devotes her time to several different ministries, which encourage, strengthen, and help women around the world, and recently started an outreach to moms of at-risk kids in Dallas called Engage Positive Parenting Initiative. Her most valued role is that of wife to Curt and mother to daughters Grace and Joy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues