Add To Cart
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Everybody needs the essentials! That's what you get in this powerful, entertaining DVD series from Focus on the Family. Essentials of Parenting™ brings top childrearing experts into your home or church - with practical wisdom, honest confessions, and decades of experience.
Essentials of Parenting: The Power of Love shows how to enrich and enjoy the bond between your child and yourself. You'll also discover that when it comes to passing along your faith and values, a good relationship with your son or daughter is the sharpest tool in every parent's toolbox.
Includes expert advice from...
- Gary Thomas
- Carey Casey
- Dr. Juli Slattery
- Dr. Bob Barnes
- Julie Barnhill
- Six lively sessions on 1 DVD
- Includes a CD-ROM with Leader's Guide, Participant's Guide, Focus on the Family Resource Guide, Campaign Planning Guide, and print-ready resources to help publicize a church campaign
- Great for small groups!
- Subtitled, All Regions, NTSC Format
- Fast-paced, fun format combined with proven principles
- Running time approximately 162 minutes
Please Note: Participant's guides are no longer available.
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Essentials of Parenting
Raising Kids with a Faith that Lasts (DVD & CD-ROM)Focus on the FamilyTyndale House / 2011 / DVD$22.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 23% ($7.00)
Raising Kids with a Faith that Lasts Participant's GuideFocus on the FamilyTyndale House / 2011 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 13% ($1.00)
Be Prepared: Equipping Kids to Face Today's World Participant's GuideFocus on the FamilyTyndale House / 2011 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 13% ($1.00)
JeffreyAdvance, NC 27006Age: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5a precious reminder of how important Love Is.February 8, 2013JeffreyAdvance, NC 27006Age: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Real Love was a great reminder of just important yet how easily we forget that Love is the unending circle that God gives each of us to share with our precious family members and friends.
KatyDayton, OHAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Interesting to watch and great contentDecember 11, 2012KatyDayton, OHAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We used this at our mom's group at church and it was great. The speakers gave good Biblically sound advice with applicable examples. The video itself was put together well and was easy to watch with the speaker segments split up with real parent interviews. Now that we are finished with it at our mom's group, I plan to watch it again with my husband. We are doing the Faith that Lasts next and I hope Focus on the Family will add more to this series.
Q: How many DVD/CDs and guides are in the series? "Essentials of Parenting" - I have seen 2 or 3 DVD/CDs along with a guide, at the Christianbooks.com website, and I am wondering how many are in the whole series?
As of 7/9/11, there are three studies in this series. They are, in no particular order, "Raising Kids with a Faith that Lasts" (WW976047), "Be Prepared: Equipping Kids to Face Today's World" (WW976054), and "The Power of Love: Building Relationships that Work" (WW975668).
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Parenting
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships
- Spring Cyber Sale >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Spring Cyber Sale >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Spring Cyber Sale >> DVDs >> DVD Studies