Power In The Blood - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 1996
Charles Spurgeon knew that when sinners put their faith and trust in the shed blood of Jesus, they begin a whole new life. Weakness, injuries, sickness, impuritiesthese are the effects of sin. Through the blood of Christ, the believer experiences cleansing, healing, purifyingmankind's miracle. This book is a collection of Spurgeon's teachings on the power of Christ's blood, which can be applied to the believer's life in much the same way as the Passover blood protected the Israelites. He teaches how the blood of Christ provides salvation, forgiveness, redemption, healing, power to overcome temptation, and even unity in the church when the evil one tries to divide us.
Charles Haddon Spurgeon (18341892), the "Prince of Preachers," preached his first sermon at age sixteen. During his lifetime he preached to an estimated ten million people. He founded and supported charitable outreaches, including educational institutions. He also founded a pastors college and the famous Stockwell Orphanage. Spurgeon published over two thousand of his sermons, as well as numerous books, which compose the largest collection of work by a single author. Highlighted with splashes of spontaneous, delightful humor, his teachings still provide direction to all who are seeking true joy and genuine intimacy with God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Classic Preaching Resources >> 19th Century
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching